Yearn To Learn is having a linky party to help spread the word about some amazing blogs!
Here is what you put in your post:
1. Find a blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Find a blogger in your same grade level
3. Find a blogger in a different grade level
4. Find a cute blog button and post it.
I love linky parties almost as much as I love finding new blogs!!
Here is my contribution...
1. One of my recent finds and favorite blogs (who doesn't love cupcakes??) is Mrs. E at The Sweet Life of 3rd Grade. She is having a classroom library linky party! Check her out!
2. Ms. Durbin has an adorable blog at 3rd Grade's A Hoot. Definitely worth adding to your favorites!
3. One of the most amazing and inspiring blogs to me is Mrs. Farley's blog Oh' Boy 4th Grade! She has some of the best ideas! (As well as one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen!)
4. Courtney at Miss Third Grade has such a cute button!! I would post her button but I don't really know how to do that yet... Oh the frustrations of a new blogger!!