Monday, July 11, 2011

Classroom Management Clip Chart

I have debated for so long about how I would run my behavior system. In my final internship I implemented a PBS system where students were rewarded for good behavior with "Panther Cash" that they could spend at our "School Store" on Fridays. This became incredibly expensive for me. With a baby almost here, there is no way I could pull that off this year. I still believe in the power of PBS, and will still use the "Panther Cash", just on a smaller scale.
I decided to go with a clip chart, I have seen this on pinterest several times as well as on other teaching blogs. I wanted a chart with cute colors and fonts so I decided to create one myself! Click {HERE} to get it! I will post pictures of the finished chart soon!

UPDATE: I decided I was not in LoVe with my chart...so I tweaked it and made a new one! Click {HERE} to get it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment