Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pinterest and Post-Its! (&& a Linky Party too!)

Hi, my name is Ashley and I am addicted to Pinterest.
Wheww! That felt good. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?
I really do have a problem. It starts with a "quick look" and ends up 4 hours later with 20 new pins and a million new ideas! Pinterest is a great place to find ideas for the classroom. I personally have found several anchor charts and bulletin board ideas. The only problem with Pinterest is the fact that there are SO many great ideas... I often feel like I can't pull them off or that I don't have time to be as crafty as I would like. 

Today I decided to take some of my pins of posters and duplicate them for my classroom! I tweaked the posters to fit my needs. All posters were made using Post-Its! The bright colors of the Post-Its goes perfectly with my color scheme of my room. 

Here is what I made: (Please excuse the orange print at the bottom of the pictures...that would be my {VERY} large baby bump!)


I will use this to keep track of my student's AR goals, as well as the class goals. Each student will be assigned a number. 


I love this poster! Students will use Post-Its to recommend books to one another!




This is such a cute poster. After laminating, I will attach velcro dots next to each level. I will use a black arrow to point to the level that I expect my students to use.














After writing this post I came across an awesome linky party and giveaway about Post-Its!! Join the fun over at Create Teach Share (an adorable blog with tons of ideas!!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding these wonderful ideas to my post-it party! I love your post-it posters. I'm addicted to Pinterest too-- it can be so overwhelming, but a lot of fun!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share
    Create●Share●Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, congrats on the baby-to-be. I just had my second little girl in March!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share
    Create●Share●Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, I found you through the linky party! I love your AR posters. I will have to try and make some similar ones for my class!

    Marisa
    iDream.iPlan.iTeach

    ReplyDelete