Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Past Week...

Posted by Picasa
I can honestly say I have not been blog stalking/pinning/fbooking like my normal self this week... this could be the reason why...
Rylan Walker
My little guy was born Monday, August 1st, at 9:15 p.m. I am one proud momma and am enjoying spending the precious time I have with him. I go back to work next Friday, and am already in tears every day about it! Please excuse my lack of posts for a while...this little cutie is pretty demanding. I will make up for my absence with lots of posts...being in the hospital for 4 days (2 of labor and 2 recovering from a c section) I had time to come up with all sorts of ideas for my classroom! (Who does that while they are having a baby???)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Rylan is so cute. Enjoy every minute with him and don't worry about school. Things have a way of working out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! He is adorable. Praying for your busy time and huge adjustment.

    - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats cute wee baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable!! I am so proud of you for starting the school year even with a brand new baby! It will be difficult, but also very rewarding. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower.. CONGRATS!! & I love the name! ~meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is going ok in your new busy life with Rylan and teaching. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete